Homes By Net Zero Construction – Energy Smart Safe Homes
At Net Zero Construction, we adhere to a vision that encourages optimal customer service and the highest standard in building and building materials. We always make sure to stick to four main tenants to guarantee complete customer satisfaction and absolute integrity.
• Deliver The Extraordinary: We hold our service and homes to high standards, and do the little things that are above and beyond what is expected. We don’t just build you a home. We build you a luxury home that is resistant to the elements our area is prone to, using only the best materials. We combine a luxury look with stunning practicality.
• Open and Honest Relationships: We value strong relationships in all areas, including managers, customers, subcontractors, vendors, agents, team members, bankers, and investors. These relationships distinguish our company as one that emphasizes integrity and loyalty. We are a team, and when you work with us, you are part of that team. We all work towards one goal: building you a safe and secure home that you will surely love.
• Be Humble and Give Back: We are grateful for the success that has come our way because it comes from the accumulation of hard work. We believe in giving back to the community that we are a part of. We love our community, and we want to do everything that we can to make it a better place.
• Positive Team and Family Environment: Our environment is friendly, warm, and fun because we emphasize a culture of both team and family. Each and every person on our team plays a pivotal role in making our customers’ visions a reality. We work together every single step of the way and respect each individual’s diverse role. Every step of our home building process is important.
• Personal Growth and Development: Personal and professional growth among ourselves, employees, subcontractors, vendors, and agents is extremely important to us. We are always developing and learning, and we want to share out expertise with one another and with our customers.
Florida is especially prone to extreme weather, and that weather poses a threat to our property and to our safety. We don’t want our customers to have to fear losing their homes if a hurricane or other natural disaster comes our way. We use the best, strongest materials to build our homes so that they can withstand anything.
NUDURA Insulated Concrete Wall System: This system is designed to withstand the absolute worst of what mother nature has to offer. The NUDURA Insulated Concrete Wall System is meant to hold up against high winds, fire, the elements, and the test of time. Utilizing the strength of of a steel reinforced concrete core, this wall system will keep you and your family safe in nearly any situation.
The strength and safety that the NUDURA system provides to you and your family is far superior to traditional wood frame walls, which offer only the minimal protection that comes from bare insulation and a wooden frame. Your walls will be able to withstand winds of up to 250 mph, keeping your home and your investment safe and comfortable no matter the weather.
Lifetime Metal Roof Gerard Stone Coated Steel metal roofing tiles:
Our roofs combine the stability and security of metal roofing while employing a design that is stylish and visually captivating. We provide styles such as Spanish tile or wood shake. Because of its strength and durability, your roof will function fully well into the future. In addition, this system reduces heat gain by as much as 45% over asphalt roofing systems. Our roofs use highly-UV reflective granite stone chips, allowing air to pass between the deck and the panels. This combination allows for one of the most energy efficient and eco-friendly roofing systems in the entire world.
Insulated Low-E Impact Resistant Windows:
We use Impact-resistant laminated glass in our windows. This consists of a durable interlayer sealed between two layers of glass. This acts as a barrier against energy loss, reduces noise transmission, helps block damaging UV rays, and deters against forced entry. These windows employ an advanced transparent metallic oxide coating that allows short-wave energy to pass through, while reflecting the long-wave infrared energy. This makes for greater thermal efficiency, meaning heat is not transferred through the window or the door.